Is ME...><''

Is ME...><''

2010年6月29日星期二

Visit an orphanage ♥

This was my first time visit an orphanage and also my first time to be so close with children of other races. When we walked in, all the children came out and welcome us, they smile and shake hand with us..it make me feel so touch.I choose the song entitle '' Voice of Tomorrow '' because it is a nice song to encourage children especially for orphans. I love the lyric very much. This song was produre by KFC & NTV 7 about 8 year ago... Besides that, the principal told us that she was quite shocked of our presence. She never thought that young people like us will organize this kind of visit. Normally, those who are married will peel concern about orphans. Thank a lot to Mr Rao for giving us this moral assignment that gives me a chance to know more about the society. Without this moral assignment, I will never think of visited an orphanage ever... May be it time for us to ask ourself ''Have I ever visited an orphanage'' ? For the last, when we went back again the orphanage for give present to the 'Ah Pek' ... The children all came around us and hug us...Had a child he come in front of me and touch my hand call me go dance with him...=) The feeling was really strong...After this, I think I will visit them again and when I have my own income, I will try to help them more...Thank Q...

( This is the content i will talk in my presentation )
That day, we have the activity was wrote the things they need or like or hope to have it... the aunty in the orphanage also got wrote it...she wrote ''seluar dalam'' ...when i gave her the underwear, she was really happy and ask me 'ini bagi saya kah?? ini bagi saya kah??' ask 2 time...i say ya,this is for you...then she say 'saya boleh pakai sekarang kah?' it really funny question but it show that she was very happy...=)

没有评论:

发表评论